Friday, March 2, 2012

March Crafting Class

This month's class will be held March 8th at 6:30 PM.  We are going to be doing some fun Spring crafts.  With the weather being so nice lately it's gotten me in the mood.  :)

All right ladies here is the line up:

Spring block set:

DIY cost $10.00 includes wood- cut, sanded and ready to paint, paint, vinyl lettering and ribbons if you want them.  I went a little big on the vinyl but I am cutting it for the class smaller than this.



Easter block set:

DIY cost $10.00 includes wood- cut, sanded and stained, scrapbook paper and vinyl lettering.  Again I went a little big on the vinyl with these too.  I'll be going smaller for the class materials.



Easter themed stacker:

DIY cost $6.00 includes wood- cut, sanded and ready to paint, paint, vinyl lettering and ribbon.



Chick & Bunny:

DIY cost $8.50 includes wood- cut, sanded and ready to paint, paint, and fabric.



Flower stands set of 3:

DIY cost $9.00 Includes wood- cut, sanded and ready to paint, paint, dowels and fabric.



Let me know if you are interested.  I need a count by March 3rd if possible.  If you are interested in the products but not in making them yourself let me know and I'll get you a price on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment